Our office is responsible for ensuring the Pennsylvania Army National Guard (PAARNG) complies with Federal, State, Department of Defense (DoD), U.S. Army and National Guard Bureau (NGB) safety regulations, policies and procedures regarding Safety and Occupational Health.
We are able to manage this through a team approach from the following sections:
- Bureau of Facilities & Engineering Safety (BFE Safety) Section - provides a variety of services to support both state and PAARNG facilities through safety programs, inspections, sampling and surveying.
- Industrial Hygiene Section - provides industrial hygiene support to the PAARNG through various sampling and surveys.
- Occupational Health - supports military and civilian full-time personnel through various programs, surveillances, training and education.
- Quality Assurance Specialist, Ammunition Surveillance (QASAS) - supports the PAARNG performing ammunition logistics management duties involving explosive safety, transportation, storage and inspection.
- Safety Section - provides support to the PAARNG for accident investigation, inspections, and various safety programs.
State Safety and Occupational Health Office
Bldg. 11-9, Ft. Indiantown Gap
Annville, PA 17003-5002
Phone: (717) 861-8813