Weekday Hours:
- Monday – Friday 0730-1600

Weekend Hours:
Open for Joint Forces Drill Weekends (Adjusts in accordance with SRP Mission)

What information should I bring to be issued a Common Access Card?
New Military Service Members should call to ensure that MEPS has entered their information into the DEERS system.  Simultaneous Membership Program (SMP) Cadets, newly appointed officers, and members transferring from Active to Reserve Component should also call to ensure DEERS is up to date.

All ID card recipients must bring the following:

1. An unexpired photo ID (e.g. military ID card, driver’s license, state ID card, license to carry or passport) and;
2. A secondary identity document (e.g. social security card, voter’s registration, birth certificate; school photo ID card or a second photo ID listed above).
3. Your military service e-mail address (this is branch specific). Be sure to print clearly your full internet e-mail address (not your user name).
4. A six (6) to eight (8) digit number to use as a Personal Identification Numer (PIN). It should not be a number derived from something easily known about you such as part of your SSN, birthday or anniversary date of you or a family member, telephone number, or address.
5. Lost ID cards will require a Counseling Form (DA 4856) from the service member’s supervisor (E7 or above) or a memorandum from their commander stating their ID card was lost, requesting replacement.

New Dept. of Defense Civilian Employees, Government Contractors, State Employees requiring RCAS access or others not listed above should call to ensure that their HR dept has entered their information into DEERS.


·  All documents must be originals – NO Photocopies.

·  Personal email addresses (e.g., AOL accounts) will not be accepted. You must have an AKO account (and know your user name) in order to receive your CAC ID.

·  Just because a promotion or extension shows up on UPS, it does not mean that it is in the DEERS system. Anyone who has extended or been promoted to E-4 or above and requests a new ID card, and it has been less than 90 days, you will need to bring the promotion order or extension with you.

·  Any Service Member on Active Duty (ADSW, etc.) for 31 or more consecutive days needs to make sure that they update their DEERS. Please fax a copy of your orders to us, along with a cover sheet, and we will take care of entering them into the system.

·  Service Members wishing to add a dependant will need to provide: Birth Certificate and Social Security Card. In addition, to add a spouse you will need your legal (with a court seal) Marriage Certificate and the spouse's photo ID. Unmarried male soldiers will need to show proof of paternity and should call for a list of acceptable legal documents.

·  Service Members wishing to remove a former spouse will need to provide the Final Divorce Decree and Service Records (NGB 22, NGB 23, DD 214). The years of marriage and the overlap of the Service record will determine the benefits due the former spouse.

Contact Us
Bldg. #9-68, Fort Indiantown Gap
Annville, PA 17003-5002
DSN: 491-8693
Phone: (717) 861-8693
Fax: (717) 861-9644

This page was last modified on:6/26/2012 3:25 PM